Thursday, June 16

Poster Poll - Reposted from Read Now Sleep Later


I posted this in my blog originally, but for those interested in Bridge to Books, here it is also:


Would you buy this as a poster? 

My friend Alyson (KidLitFrenzy) and I are trying to come up with a fundraising item so that we can fund our literacy project, Bridge to Books, but we have quite a lot of questions. How big should it be? About how much should it cost? Glossy or matte? If you've got a minute, we'd love your feedback


Actually, I couldn't wait for people to answer the poll so I made one for myself:



Sample produced by posterbrain.com

I really feel like this photo doesn't do

justice to the actual poster--I was too

excited to go find a real camera. I'll

take another photo of it when it's framed.
It's way too expensive to mass produce through posterbrain.com, put their pricing is perfect if you just need a few posters! The quality is fantastic and turnaround time was phenomenal--just 4 days! I'll definitely order from them again.



If you're coming to YA in Bloom, you can see the poster in person.

1 comment:

  1. As a bookworm, I would certainly buy this poster. I could display it in my bedroom.


    ---

    sleep

    ReplyDelete